Testing for Beginners - Second edition
What will I learn?
Excellent course for beginners who wanted to start a career in software Testing
- The student must be eager to learn.
- The student must have a self-taught profile to continue developing.
- The student must complete the activities provided during the course to mitigate online queries.
What will I be able to achieve?
At the end of the course, you will have an understanding of:
- Able to develop functional test cases
- Understanding SDLC
- Hands-on software testing life cycle
- Developing test data
- Walkthrough (white box testing, verification techniques)
- Understanding Agile & v-model
- Bug life cycle
- Bug reporting overview
- What is Software Testing?
- Roles and Skills of a Tester
- Testing Fundamentals
- Why are the tests necessary?
- Fundamental Testing Process - Part I
- Fundamental Testing Process - Part II
- Test Elements
- Software Development Methodologies
- Testing Design
Test Case Concept
Test Levels (Unit, Integration, System, Acceptance)
- Testing techniques - Part I
- Testing Techniques - Part II
- Life Cycle of a Defect
- How to report a Defect
- Concepts of Severity and Priority
- Testing Principles
- Introduction to Exploratory Testing
- Introduction to Automated Testing
- Testing Tools
- Tips & Tricks
- Recapitulation of the Course
- Final Questions and Answers
6 (Monday - Wednesday - Friday) - 2 weeks
NOTE: All times are in GMT -3
|Event Date||23-Nov-2020 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||04-Dec-2020 10:30 am|
|Registration Start Date||23-Nov-2020|
|Cut off date||23-Nov-2020|
|Individual Price||60 USD|