Salesforce - Become an #AwesomeAdmin
What will I learn?
In this course, you will learn the basics to become a Salesforce Admin, taking advantage of all the CRM point and click configurations in the platform.
- The student must be eager to learn.
- You do not need to have programming knowledge.
- The student must have a self-taught profile to continue developing.
- Commitment of 5 to 8 hours per week to be able to attend classes and complete assignments.
- A valid email address
What will I be able to achieve?
At the end of the course, you will have an understanding of:
- Salesforce Sales and Service cloud
- Salesforce customization using point and click capabilities
- Create a secure Salesforce environment
- Maintain and import clean data
- Create high-value reports and dashboards
Day 1 The Basics
- What is Salesforce?
- Salesforce Editions & Salesforce Clouds
- Companies using Salesforce
- The different roles in the Salesforce ecosystem
- What does an Admin do?
- Understanding Classic vs. Lightning Experience
- Getting around the app
- Find answers in Help and Training
- Setting up your trailhead account
Day 2 Organizational setup and user setup
- Set up the company profile
- User Management
- Roles, Profiles & Permission Sets
- User Authentication
Day 3 Security & Data Access
- Org security
- Remember roles, profiles and permission sets?
- Determine object access
- Set up record access
- Manage field-level security
Day 4 Standard & Custom Objects and data modeling
- Standard & Custom Objects
- Standard fields
- Create new custom fields
- Create selection fields: picklists and lookups
- Create formula fields
- Work with page layouts
- Work with record types and business processes
- Data quality
Day 5 Data Management
- Understanding the native options for bulk data management
- Import new records using import wizard
- Update existing records with the data loader
- Mass transfer
- Delete and recycle bins
Day 6 Activity Management and Collaboration
- Learn about Chatter
- Chatter administration
- Activity Management and Productivity
Day 7 Reports and Dashboards
- What are reports?
- Types of reports
- Custom Report Types in depth
- Tabular, Summary, Matrix and Joined Reports
- Report builder
- What are dashboards?
- Building dashboards
- Dynamic dashboards
Day 8 Automation
- Lead & Opportunity conversions
- Understanding Options: Workflow Rules, Process Builder, Flow
- Formulas and Validations
- Process Builder and Workflows
- Approval Process
Day 9 Support process
- Understanding Settings & Options for Case Management
- Service Console
- Project preparation
- Project ideas, guidelines
Day 10 Project presentations
- Show us your awesomeness!
NOTE: All times are in GMT -3. Course language: Spanish
|Event Date||11-May-2021 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||10-Jun-2021 10:30 am|
|Registration Start Date||01-Mar-2021 9:00 am|
|Cut off date||09-May-2021 11:55 pm|
|Individual Price||60 USD|